Therapy 4 Learning
Therapy 4 Learning is different, it is a service run by parents who have been on the difficult journey getting diagnosis and treatment for a child with a neurodevelopmental problem. Therapy 4 Learning aims to make that journey easier for parents and children. We know that parents are part of the solution – not the problem.
Over 20 years of clinical experience and 15 years of searching for the best treatment options for my own child, have taught me there are effective treatments and therapies for children with autism, learning disorders and developmental delay. I have witnessed children make remarkable recoveries. I have been awed and humbled by the extraordinary dedication of parents.
- Carena Hulley, Paediatric Occupational Therapist and mother.
At Therapy 4 Learning we work with the parent to identify factors that may be contributing to their child`s problems. A thorough assessment is required as many factors can contribute to the child`s difficulties including
- genetic and congenital conditions
- sensory processing and integration problems
- auditiory processing problems
- behavioural problems and discipline issues
- heavy metal toxicity eg lead and mercury toxicity
- food sensitivities and allergies.
- sleep problems
- nutritional problems and gut dysfunction
- side effect of medication or medical treatments
- motivation, self confidence and self belief
- learning environment and learning opportunities.
- social skills
- parenting skills
- family support
- mental health problems
- recurrent illness
- ear infections
Therapy 4 Learning is based in North Melbourne near the Royal Children`s Hospital, free 2 hour parking is available.
For a free 10 minute phone consultation call Carena on 0400 817 407 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Therapy 4 Learning – Carena Hulley- Occupational Therapist- North Melbourne- 0400817407